- Traditional Grandfather Clocks
- Howard Miller 611-226 Wilford
Howard Miller 611-226 Wilford
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The bonnet pediment features bookmatched, ash burl overlays.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass-finished Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass-finished weight shells.
- The lower door panel features book-matched olive ash burl overlays in the corners that frame the crystal cut V-grooved glass.
- Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps.
- Illuminated case with a glass mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0114
- Height 83" (211 cm)
- Width 22.25" (57 cm)
- Depth 12.75" (32 cm)