- Traditional Grandfather Clocks
- Ridgeway Zeeland 2285 Grandfather Clock
Ridgeway Zeeland 2285 Grandfather Clock
- Made in USA.
- This traditional design with an elegant swan's neck pediment and fully turned finial comes in a Glen Arbor finish and is made of select hardwoods and veneers. Reeded columns with upper and lower turned caps frame the dial.
- The functioning moon dial with pierced stars, raised Arabic numerals and embossed corner and center spandrels glimmer in the night with an interior light.
- Through the beveled glass of the front locking door and side glass panels, brass finished weights shells and a lyre pendulum with a matching decorative 10 5/8" (270mm) disk, hang beautifully in front of a mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, movement plays Westminster melody.
- German made, 8 day mechanism features brass bushings and milled ratchet wheels for extra durability and long movement life.
- Solid brass "Kieninger" movement features available Automatic night shut-off (11pm-7am).
Two Year Warranty and Local Delivery
Size: H 85 1/2”, W 23“, D 12 3/4“